2018 Event photos can be found: Joe Photo Tampa
2020 Event information
Event Date: July 18, 2020 or July 25, 2020
Time: 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
MARTINIS FOR MOFFITT is our flagship event that supports Moffitt Cancer Center’s critical cancer research programs. It is one of the best fundraising events in the Tampa Bay Area, providing a unique blend of entertainment and networking, while raising money to fight a devastating disease. Please join us at the event and in the fight for a cure!
Attendees will get an opportunity to relax while enjoying martinis, food, networking, live music, along with a raffle and silent auction. We anticipate an attendance of approximately 1,000+ guests.
The Bay Area Advisors has donated more than $1,800,000 to Moffitt Cancer Center initiatives.
Martinis for Moffitt supports the cancer center’s Advanced Prostate Cancer Coalition and Adolescent and Young Adult Program. AYA addresses the unique concerns and emotional needs of young adults with cancer. The program AYA is committed to providing ages 15 to 39 with specialized medical and psychosocial clinical care.
The AYA Program exists to help young adult patients and their families:
- Manage the emotional toll of their cancer.
- Receive access to cutting-edge clinical trials and state-of-the-art care.
- Understand and discuss the importance of family planning.
- Connect with others who are also facing cancer and coping with similar issues.
Benefiting: Advanced Prostate Cancer Collaboration, Moffitt’s Adolescent & Young Adult Program
FACTS ABOUT MOFFITT CANCER CENTER
- A major economic engine with more than 6,000 employees.
- Generates $2.5 billion per year in total economic impact.
- Nationally ranked in U.S. News and World Report’s “Best Hospitals” list of top cancer centers since 1999.
- Devotes more than 2 million square feet to research and patient care.
- Serves patients from all 67 Florida counties, all 50 states and more than 130 countries.
- One of only 50 National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer centers.
Get in touch…
Comments are closed.