MARTINIS FOR MOFFITT is our flagship event that supports Moffitt Cancer Center’s critical cancer research programs. It is one of the best fundraising events in the Tampa Bay Area, providing a unique blend of entertainment and networking, while raising money to fight a devastating disease. Please join us at the event and in the fight for a cure!
Attendees will get an opportunity to relax while enjoying martinis, food, networking, live music, along with a raffle and silent auction. We anticipate an attendance of approximately 1,000+ guests.
The Bay Area Advisors has donated more than $1,250,000 to Moffitt Cancer Center initiatives.
In addition to APCC, the Bay Area Advisors have chosen to add Moffitt’s Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) Program as a beneficiary of the 2016 Martinis for Moffitt event. AYA addresses the unique concerns and emotional needs of young adults with cancer. The program is committed to providing ages 15 to 39 with specialized medical and psychosocial clinical care.
The AYA Program exists to help young adult patients and their families:
- Manage the emotional toll of their cancer.
- Receive access to cutting-edge clinical trials and state-of-the-art care.
- Understand and discuss the importance of family planning.
- Connect with others who are also facing cancer and coping with similar issues.
Benefiting: Advanced Prostate Cancer Collaboration, Moffitt’s Adolescent & Young Adult Program
FACTS ABOUT MOFFITT CANCER CENTER
- A major economic engine that employs over 4,000 people across four corporate entities.
- Generates more than $1.7 billion per year in total economic output.
- Ranked on the US News and World Report’s “Best Hospitals” list of top cancer centers for 12 consecutive years.
- One of the largest blood and marrow transplant programs in the Southeastern United States.
- A partner in an affiliate network composed of 15 hospitals and more than 400 oncology-focused physicians.
Comments are closed.